Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Multi dimensional card using XCut dies

I found this lovely die in a local Craft Shop and just could not resist!
It is from the XCut Build-a Scene range.
 
 
 
I used wax paper between the dies and the cardstock as the dies are quite detailed.
I cut all the separate pieces in one go. Try and keep it all together!
Use silver or grey chalk to edge the clouds.
Use a glue pen as the lattice work is very delicate.
Cut the background for smaller balloon by hand (green here).
You can die cut two different colours and insert the negative pieces into the balloon.
I found it quicker to just cut another balloon.
 
 
The final product.
 
 
Easy to make and an explosion of colour.
  

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this die in the Do Crafts mag...I must say it is impressive! Love what you have done with it.

    ReplyDelete