Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

My tiny Scrap Room!

I have turned my 2m x 3m entrance hall into a Scrap Room. 
 We never used the front door and hubby suggested that I utilise the space. 
What a brilliant idea!
 While it is very small, it stops me from buying anything that I don't actually need -
 (at least that is what I remind myself)! 
The sliding door allows loads of light into the room.
 
 

View from the passage
 

Shelves with tools & paper on the left
 

 
 
Workstation with chest of drawers on the right
 
I was so impressed with Carolyn's and Bella's organised scrap rooms that I have sorted,
 binned and labled every item (well almost!).  I made dust covers for my machines using t-shirt material.  The 'jewellary' box on the chest of drawers conveniently houses all my Tim Holtz distress inks and embossing powders.
 
I recently painted the room and all I need now is an inspirational
scrapping slogan above my desk!
 
I love having my own space!
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have managed to fit an awful lot into this tiny space, so organised and lovely to look at too...Enjoy your creative space that is just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a brilliant idea and works out so well.
    Small but smart!
    I use the motto "KISS: Keep It Simple Scrapper!" It allows me to use what I have and be very creative.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really searching for such a nice post and got here...Thanks for sharing such a nice information, its beneficial for me...Keep sharing more.
    scrapbooking supplies

    ReplyDelete